HR Update webinars: flexible pay, mobility and social law
Please join our next HR webinars on the latest developments regarding mobility, flexible rewards and social law.
Our experts will provide updates on the various topics during a live session of 50 minutes, followed by a Q&A of 10 minutes.
|Tuesday, 21 April 2020
|Thursday, 23 April 2020
Update: Flex Reward
|Tuesday, 28 April 2020
Update: Social law
Below is an overview of what each session will cover:
- What are the 2020 mobility trends?
- How can you save costs by adapting the company car policy?
- What are the alternatives to cash for car?
- How can you efficiently implement the mobility budget?
- KPMG case-study: Stimulating alternative mobility through incentives
- Demo of the KPMG Mobility Tool
Flex Reward update:
- What are the most popular budgets and benefits in a cafeteria plan and what are the focal points?
- Recent rulings and positions of the National Social Security Office (NSSO)
- Practical tips for implementing flex rewards
- Statistical overview of recent flex reward projects
- Demo of the KPMG Flex Reward Tool
Social Law update:
- Overview of relevant social law topics in view of the current situation
- COVID-19 measures: most recent initiatives
- Relevant measures: points to consider when returning to work (e.g. annual holidays, health and safety at work, etc.).
To follow one of our webinars please register by clicking on the link below.
Please note that the sessions will be given in either Dutch or French. Once you’ve selected your preferred language and registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with additional information.
You can also use this link to register for a personal demo of the KPMG Flex Reward Tool. A member of the KPMG Rewards team will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Free of charge
NL / FR
KPMG reserves the right to cancel any registration without further explanation. We will inform each registrant of such cancellation.